21.3.05

How the Coerablog works

I take it there might be some confusion as to how this blog works. What I'm doing here is separating the blog into sections based on the date. Firstly, any posts like this - the ones that are more bloggish in nature - show up just like this. I leave it at the current date and let it show up as normal.

Any posts that pertain to Coera directly - story notes, story text, etc. - are dated into 2004, and into their appropriate month, as designated by list on the left. The problem is, any new posts like that disappear into the list, and it's exceptionally difficult to keep up-to-date on what new posts there are. I haven't yet figured out any automated way of noting the actual date of a backdated posts (I suppose I could put it into the title or post itself). I could possibly keep a true-dated monthly summary of what I post so it's up-to-date, but I'm often lazy or forgetful. I'll look into keeping that up, though.

In the meantime, this should be a full list of every post before this:


<$BlogArchiveName$>


Update: Errr... that didn't work like I thought it would. If you click on the links to the left, you can see what has been posted under each section.

Comments:
I think I'm starting to understand...
There are several different books in the works here, yes?
But are they multiple volumes within a related story (seems that way) or are they meant to be separate?

You don't have to answer all of my questions if you don't want to.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home